An important “Life Planning” companion to the LifeFocus program is “Putting Money in it’s Place,” written by Ken Rouse.
This 164 page, step-by-step book has been used by financial planners to guide them in acquiring the right decisions for their clients. By combining what money means to you with how you can meaningfully obtain it, you will discover a new way of looking at your finances that will change your life!
In the book “Putting Money in its Place” you will learn:
- How to clearly define what you want in life
- How to set realistic goals for your future
- How to enjoy today while securing your future
- How to take charge of your personal and financial life
- How to take specific steps today and continue making the right decisions throughout your life.