LifeFocus, the award winning, highly integrated and easy to use software program, is a powerful technological tool that will assist you in your life goals. The program will take you all the way from setting up your budget or spending plan, to focusing on creating special funds for specific projects, debt reduction, retirement and risk management. It will create positive, proactive solutions for developing basic spending and savings plans that are specific, personal and practical.
- How you spend your money
- Are you happy with the way you are spending your money?
- Are there changes you can make to achieve your goals?
- What really matters in your life?
- Differentiating between good debt and bad debt
- How to reduce and manage your debt
- The minimum payment, what you should pay, and how to get more of your money in the right places to better work for you.
- What are your short term goals? (ex. upcoming event or vacation)
- What are your long term goals? (ex. paying for college, renovating your house)
- Develop a realistic plan
- Make choices that fit your needs and desires
- Put yourself in control of your future
- Take a look periodically at your total net worth
- Track financial choices you make and see how they are affecting your bottom line
- Keep your long term financial goals on track
- Determine unavoidable risks in life and develop a plan to deal with them
- Protect what you have created
- Continue with your life financial plan in spite of the risks involved
If you have questions about the software and the program, please send us an email on the contact page. Or you can take a look at our FAQ’s.